Join our team and teach right here in Delta Junction. We’re always looking to expand our instructor pool, for Workshop and UAF Credit and Non-Credit classes to fill the changing needs of our students.
We’re looking for engaging individuals with a desire to teach in a diverse environment.
UAF Credit and Non-credit Instructor Requirements:
- Resume that reflects experience in the area of teaching interest
- Online application through UAF
- Some areas of study require a masters degree
Adjunct Instructor positions in Delta are part-time and require an approval process. To start your approval contact us today!
Non-credit Workshops Instructor requirements:
- Expertise in the area you want to teach
- Outline of the workshop and material needs
- Resume or personal references (Facebook page or Website)
- Flexible schedule
We’re looking for individuals to teach multi-session classes and drop-in workshops. All proposals are welcome. Available class times include weekends and evenings. Contact us today to explore workshop options.